Cancellation Policy

A deposit of 30% of the event price is due upon booking. The remaining 70% is due 180 days prior to the event. As events require advance booking of the villa, tours/drivers, chefs, and dining, the following cancellation terms apply to events booked with Live Tuscan,
L.L.C.

You may cancel your reservation via written notice to Live Tuscan L.L.C.

Upon receipt of your cancellation, you will receive a refund less the cancellation fees noted
below:

2022 season:
Cancellation within 30 days of booking, Live Tuscan will refund 50% of the deposit.

2023 season:
Cancellation within 90 days of booking, Live Tuscan will refund 50% of the deposit.

In case of cancellation, the guest has the option of retaining 100% of all monies paid by choosing an alternate date from the current season, depending on availability. Booking date is the date Live Tuscan receives the deposit. Any cancellations outside the respective 30 or 90 day windows will receive no deposit refund from Live Tuscan.

The guest has the option of sending an alternate to the event in his/her place at no additional charge. Requests for this option must be made in writing to Live Tuscan, L.L.C. at least 15 days prior to the start of the event. Travel insurance is strongly recommended for protection
against unforeseen occurrences.

FORCE MAJEURE: Live Tuscan will not be liable for any failure or delay in performing an obligation under this Agreement that is due to any of the following causes, to the extent beyond its reasonable control: acts of God, accident, riots, war, terrorist act, epidemic, pandemic, quarantine, civil commotion, breakdown of communication facilities, natural catastrophes, governmental acts or omissions, changes in laws or regulations, national strikes, fire, explosion, generalized lack of availability of raw materials or energy.


Cancellation Policy subject to change without prior notice.