A deposit of 30% of the event price is due upon booking. The remaining 70% is due 90 days prior to the event. As events require advance booking of the villa, tours/drivers, chefs, and dining, the following cancellation terms appy to events booked with Live Tuscan, L.L.C.
You may cancel your reservation via written notice to Live Tuscan L.L.C.
Upon receipt of your cancellation, you will receive a refund less the cancellation fees noted below:
If cancellation notice is received by Live Tuscan, L.L.C. more than 90 days before the first day of your stay, you will receive a refund of all amounts paid less 50%.
If cancellation notice is received by Live Tuscan, L.L.C between 60-90 days before the first day of your stay, you will receive a refund of all amounts paid less 75%.
If cancellation notice is received by Live Tuscan, L.L.C. in fewer than 60 days before the first day of your stay, Live Tuscan L.L.C. will not be responsible for any refund.In case of cancellation, the guest has the option of retaining 100% of all monies paid by choosing an alternate date from the current season or the following season, depending on availability.
The guest has the option of sending an alternate to the event in his/her place at no additional charge. Requests for this option must be made in writing to Live Tuscan, L.L.C. at least 15 days prior to the start of the event. Travel insurance is strongly recommended for protection against unforseen occurances.
FORCE MAJEURE: Live Tuscan will not be liable for any failure or delay in performing an obligation under this Agreement that is due to any of the following causes, to the extent beyond its reasonable control: acts of God, accident, riots, war, terrorist act, epidemic, pandemic, quarantine, civil commotion, breakdown of communication facilities, natural catastrophies, governmental acts or omissions, changes in laws or regulations, national
strikes, fire, explosion, generalized lack of availability of raw materials or energy.
Download the Cancellation Policy.